The Student Union sends out a newsletter to all students at Åbo Akademi University. The newsletter contains information from the Student Union, the student associations, and Åbo Akademi University. Additionally, external parties can share information relevant to students. The newsletter is typically sent out weekly during the academic terms.
If you are ÅAU staff, alumni, or simply interested in receiving our newsletter, you can subscribe to ÅAS’ newsletter by clicking here and providing your email address. You can also unsubscribe or modify your settings using the same link (fill in the last field on the webpage).
Student associations and Åbo Akademi University’s units that wish to include information about their events, etc., in the newsletter can send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following when sending your message:
- Use ‘Newsletter’ as the subject.
- Keep the text short (maximum length of 500 characters).
- Include a link for more information.
- Include an English/ Swedish translation or a brief summary in English/ Swedish.
- Attach a square image (1:1 aspect ratio, e.g., 250 x 250 px) to illustrate the text. If no image is attached, a generic stock image will be used.
- The deadline for the same week’s announcements is on Mondays at noon (12:00).
- The newsletter will be sent out within a few working days after the deadline. Please consider this when planning your announcement for the newsletter.